We are recruiting for two part-time receptionists for our veterinary surgeries in Mancot and Buckley, Flintshire.
As the face of the business, you will be responsible for ensuring that our clients’ needs are met in a professional and efficient manner. You will be taking calls, booking appointments, taking payments, completing forms and undertaking general office duties.
• Receive and deal with clients in a pleasant prompt manner
• Booking appointments for clients
• Keeping the appointment diary up to date
• Setting up new clients on the computer system
• Ensuring client details and records are up to date
• Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries in a positive, efficient and friendly manner
• Processing payments for clients and pursuing any debts in accordance with practice policy
• Keeping the reception area clean, tidy and welcoming
• Attending all practice meetings
• Assisting throughout the practice and performing other tasks and duties as and when required.
• At least 12 months administration experience preferred but not essential
• Exceptional communication skills essential
• Organised and flexible with an ability to multi task
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Computer literate with an ability to use various in-house computer systems
• Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Above all love animals
We are open Monday to Fridays 8.30am to 7.00pm and weekends 9.00am to 6.00pm.
The successful applicant will work 25 hours per week on a rota system and will be based between the two surgeries. In addition there will also be the requirement to cover sickness and holidays. Holiday cover could be based at any one of our four practices – Buckley, Northop, Mancot and Childer Thornton.
In return you will become part of a dedicated team in a successful business.
The successful applicant will receive full training, 20 days holiday pro rata, and uniform. Salary will be dependent on experience and discussed at interview.
Please apply online via Gumtree enclosing a copy of your CV and a cover letter stating why you think you would be suitable to join our team.