Milab Diagnostics is dedicated to providing a quality diagnostic service to the veterinary profession. We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our technical support team, which will involve field based duties covering the North of England & Scotland.
You must be able to demonstrate an organised and thorough approach to your work. Previous laboratory experience would be advantageous, however this is not essential as full training will be provided. Experience of computer systems, proven manual dexterity, good organisational skills and a conscientious and methodical approach to work is essential.
Working hours: Full time 9:00 – 17:00, Monday –Friday (involvement in weekend rota)
Key Responsibilities are:
– Telephone Support to our client base covering both technical and laboratory based queries.
– Analyser installations, servicing and callouts (these may be requested at short notice).
– Basic IT Support for our own computer software.
– Representing and attending industry events throughout the year to promote the company.
– Customer training.
– Laboratory based skills including chemistry and haematology.
– Trouble shooting of all Milab equipment and understand/identify client needs.